DMM Micro D
Ruggedized micro connectors for aerospace and defense applications that require EMI protection and meet MIL-DTL-83513G standard
FREE Project Evaluation
For custom parts, please use this form to provide your information and briefly describe your project.
* Indicates required field
DMM Micro-D Mix connectors meet or exceed MIL-DTL-83513G performances and enable a wide variety of arrangements compared to micro-d or sub-d. More than two million configurations are possible with short lead times. One- and two-piece backshells maintain space savings while providing electromagnetic and mechanical protection.
These low-profile connectors have a 2 mm pitch, a grid layout, and a small footprint. They are highly reliable and are constructed of a PPS insulator with aluminum alloy shell that can withstand harsh environments and temperatures from -55 °C to 125 °C. The PPS insulator is oxygen free and resists radiation and humidity absorption.
- Shielding options are available
- Locking and racking fixing hardware available
- Board-to-board, board-to-cable, and cable-to-cable configurations available
- Low MOQ
- Rating of HP contacts: up to 30 A
- Rating of HF contacts: up to 11 GHz
- Nicomatic contacts can be removed and reinserted into connectors
- LF contacts can be reinserted 3 times
- HF/HP series 22 contacts can be reinserted 5 times
If you find what you need ask for a free sample